How do I get a street light fixed?
To report a light outage, go to CenterPoint Energy's web site and select "Report a Street Light Outage" on the left side of the page or call them at 713.207.2222. Whether you choose to call or use the Internet you will be asked for an address and a light pole number.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find a lost pet?
2. How do I get a street light fixed?
3. How do I get my car registration / tags?
4. How do I pay for an Alarm Permit?
5. How do I pay a court fine or citation?
6. How do I find out what company picks up my trash?
7. How do I find my water company?
8. How do I find scores for restaurants in the City?
9. How do I find out the top code violations or report a code violation?
10. How do I find out about crime in my community?
11. How do I schedule a tee time for Quail Valley Golf Course and see a list of fees?
12. How do I find information on vehicle registration?
13. How do I view City Council Meetings online?
14. How do I view City news and events?
15. How do I view the City's annual budget?