Civil Service Commission
The Missouri City Civil Service Commission meets on an as-needed basis.
|Commission Member||Position||Term Expiration Date||District|
|Gregory Williams||Position 1||12/31/2024||C|
|Jacqueline Watson||Position 2||12/31/2025||B|
|Wanda Johnson||Position 3||12/31/2024||B|
The members of the Firefighters and Police Officers Civil Service Commission administer Civil Service law in accordance with the Local Government Code. The local rules and regulations of the Fire Fighters' and Police Officers' Civil Service Commission for Missouri City may be accessed here.
New Candidate Application
If you are interested in serving the Civil Service Commission, please submit an application to the City and it will be directed to City Council for consideration.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Civil Service Director.
Commission Meeting Agendas
Fire Department Entry-Level Firefighter Examination
- Fire Entry-Level Eligibility List 08.09.23 (PDF)
- Entry-Level Firefighter Exam Notice 7.28.23 (PDF)
- Firefighter Employment & Examination Application (PDF)
- Entry-Level Firefighter Written Examination Study Guide (PDF)
- Entry-Level Firefighter Physical Ability Examination Study Guide (PDF)
Fire Department Promotional Examinations
- Specialist Eligibility List 2.11.22 Examination (PDF)
- Battalion Chief Eligibility List 12.23.21 Examination (PDF)
- Fire Dept. Source Materials List (PDF)
- Fire Dept. Promotional Examination Registration Form (PDF)
Police Department Entry-Level Police Officer Examination
- Police Entry-Level Eligibility List 08.09.23 (PDF)
- Entry-Level Police Officer Exam Notice 10.11.23 (PDF)
- Police Officer Employment & Examination Application (PDF)
- Entry-Level Police Officer Written Examination Study Guide (PDF)