About Court Fines
If payment is not received in full on or before the court date, the defendant must appear in court on the appearance date and time as noted on the citation. If payment is not received and defendant does not appear in court, there will be an additional charge of failure to appear and arrest warrants issued. For fines that are not listed, please contact the Municipal Court at 281.403.8669.
For convictions of a Class C misdemeanor, there is a court cost ranging from $72 to $159, depending on the offense, most of which is remitted to the state of Texas. For all speeding violations, add $5 per mile in excess of 10 miles over the legal speed limit. The fine is doubled if speeding in a construction or maintenance zone when workers are present.
Payment of Fines, Fees & Restitution
If you do not wish to appear in court but wish only to pay the amount of your citation, you may do so on or before the date that is shown on your citation. However, violators 16 years of age or under must appear in court accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Pay online - You can pay online using our Online Payment Site.
- Pay by mail - You can mail in your fine, fee, or restitution payment to the City of Missouri City. Please send all payments to:
3845 Cartwright Rd.
Missouri City, TX 77459
- Pay in person - You can pay the Municipal Court clerk in person from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm Monday through Friday, except for legal holidays.
- Pay via drop box - You can pay by dropping the payment in the drop box located in the Municipal Court building, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Pay via automated phone - 866.219.0329.