- Public Works
- Traffic Operations
Traffic Management Plan
Intelligent Transportation Systems
- The city’s Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) includes a broad range of wireless and wire-line communications-based information, control, and electronics technologies.
- When integrated into the transportation system infrastructure, and in vehicles themselves, these technologies help monitor and manage traffic flow, reduce congestion, provide alternate routes to travelers, enhance productivity, and save lives, time, and money.
To report a signal problem that is maintained by the City of Missouri City, please:
- Call the customer service clerk at 281.403.8570 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Call the Missouri City Police Department at 281.403.8700 for after hours service
- Complete the Signal Maintenance Request Form.
Sugar Land Signals
The following traffic signals are in our area but are maintained by the City of Sugar Land; please call 281.275.2525 to report the problem:
- Dulles Avenue at Cartwright Road
- Dulles Avenue at Lexington Boulevard
- Dulles Avenue at Plantation Colony Drive
- Dulles Avenue at SH6
The following traffic signals are in our area but are maintained by the City of Houston; please call 713.881.3175 to report the problem:
- Beltway 8 (Northbound Feeder) at Gessner Road
- Fondren Road at Independence Boulevard / Fuqua
- Gregory Boulevard at Fondren Road
Texas Department of Transportation Signals
The following traffic signals are maintained by the Texas Department of Transportation; please call 713.802.5662 to report the problem:
- Beltway 8
- U.S. 90A