Tennis Court Reservation Policies
Court times are available in 1 hour and 30 minutes blocks with the first reservation at 8 am and the last at 8:15 pm on Mondays to Thursdays, 8 am -4:15 pm on Fridays and Saturdays 8 am - 2:15 pm 12 pm - 3 pm on Sundays.
How to Reserve
- Reservations can be made by calling 281-403-8637 or in person at the Recreation Center located at 2701 Cypress Point Drive. The person calling in for the reservation must give their name and contact number. No court may be reserved more than 2 days in advance. Members and non-members will be allowed no more than 2 courts per reservation per day.
- Teams and tournament coordinators desiring to reserve tennis courts must obtain a reservation permit from the Tennis Administrator, confirming the reservation date, hour, and court number.
- Courts reserved for In-house and Sanctioned leagues must contact Recreation Specialist, Cristina Escamos.
- Exception: Front desk staff may reserve courts for league make up, if the captains cannot get in touch with the tennis administrator and they need to reserve courts immediately for make-ups.
How To Cancel
- Reservations must be cancelled at least two hours prior to the reserved start time. Non-members will receive credit for timely cancellations, to apply to a future reservation. Members who do not show up on a reserved court or have repeatedly failed to cancel a reservation will be subject to suspension for court reservation.
- If the court reservation players do not arrive within 15 minutes of the assigned court time and does not call ahead to alert the front desk staff, the court will be given up to any players in waiting.
- Open courts are on a first come first serve basis.
- Members who made the reservation must be present and playing. Members may reserve a court at no cost
- Doubles Play: Members will be allowed to have no more than 3 non-member guests on their court, and will incur a $1.50 charge per non-members guest per reservation.
- Singles Play: Non-member guests will incur a $4.50 charge per reservation. Payment for reservations must be made at the time of reservation.
- A $6 court reservation fee will be charged. Payment for reservations must be made at the time of reservation.
Tennis Lesson Policy
ONLY King Daddy Sports employed Tennis Professionals/Instructors are allowed to give tennis lessons, instruction, coaching, etc. on Missouri City Recreation and Tennis Center. No outside hoppers and/or no outside ball carts allowed by members or non-members. No exceptions.