Due to power outages, several traffic signals within the City are out. Please see locations below:
- Colonial Lakes Dr. and Cartwright Rd. - lights out
- Cartwright Rd. and Brightwater Dr. - lights flashing
- Trammel Fresno Rd. and Hurricane Lane - lights out
- FM 1092 at Hwy. 6 - lights out, stop signs placed
- FM 1092 and Cartwright Rd. - lights out, stop signs placed
- FM 1092 at Lexington Blvd. - lights out
- Hwy. 6 at Sienna Pkwy. - lights out, stops signs placed
Use caution if travelling, slow down at intersections as signals could be out. Remember, to treat a signal that's out or flashing as a four-way stop.
Officials are also reporting several road closures in the area. See list below:
- Trammel Fresno Rd. closed between Vicksburg Blvd. and Hurricane Lane
- Northbound and Southbound Hwy. 6 shut down at Fort Bend Tollway
- US 90 A overpass by Texas Parkway
- Fort Bend Toll Road overpass by Highway 6 is closed
- Highway 288 ramp to Beltway 8 is closed
Stay safe and avoid travel if possible.
* This list will be updated as additional closures or traffic signal outages are reported.
Last update: 2/16/21 2 p.m.