Valentine’s Day is Monday! Make a plan now to celebrate with your loved ones. To assist, here are some quick suggestions for families to enjoy right here in Missouri City:
Get Fresh Flowers:
Watch a Movie:
- Star Cinema Grill | 4811 Hwy. 6
- Enjoy a movie and dinner at Missouri City’s own Star Cinema Grill. For show times and to purchase tickets, visit www.starcinemagrill.net.
- The Glazery Art & Fun | 5211 Hwy. 6
- Enjoy hours of fun in store by picking your favorite ceramic piece, painting it to perfection and prepping it for glazing. You could also pick a ceramic piece and get supplies to paint safely at home. Rented supplies must be returned, and the painted ceramic will be glazed in store and can be picked up within a week. For more details, call 281.452.9379 or visit www.theglazeryshop.com.
Play & Explore Local:
- Quail Valley Golf Course | 2880 La Quinta Dr.
- Reserve now for the Couples Golf Tournament on Sunday, Feb. 13 or just a round of golf any day at the Quail Valley Golf Course. For more details, visit www.golfquailvalley.com.
- Recreation & Tennis Center | 2701 Cypress Point Dr.
- Missouri City is home to 14.4 miles of trails and 20 developed parks. Rent a bike at the Recreation & Tennis Center and explore one of these trails or plan a picnic at one of our scenic parks with your loved ones. For more information on bike rentals, Click Here.
- And, if you’re trying to get some quiet hours of self-care, the Parks & Recreation team is hosting a Kids’ Night Out on Friday, Feb. 11 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Community Center, 1522 Texas Pkwy. Children will enjoy supervised games, crafts, free play, pizza dinner and a movie. For details and to register, Click Here.
Dine in or order takeout from one of these popular MCTX restaurants:
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at Bluebonnet Grille | 2880 La Quinta Dr.
- Call 281.403.8521 to reserve a special three-course dinner with live entertainment and music by Jason James from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 14. More details visit, www.golfquailvalley.com.
- Brandani’s Restaurant & Wine Bar | 3340 FM 1092 Rd., #160
- Although, they’re usually closed on Mondays, the team is now taking reservations for their special three-course dinner menu for Valentine’s Day. Call 832.987.1313 to reserve your table. For more details, visit www.brandanis.com.
- Alex’s Kitchen | 2601 Cartwright Rd, Suite E
- Closed on Mondays, but guests are welcome to celebrate the weekend before. For menu details or to order online, visit www.alexskitchenmc.com.
- Texas Biergarten | 6302 Hwy. 6, Suite Q
- Casa Vaqueros | 2140 FM 1092 Rd.
- Bamboo Spice | 8817 Hwy. 6, Suite 200
- Sugar’s Cajun Cuisine & Bar | 3423 FM 1092 Rd., #290
- Red Oak Grill | 5011 Hwy. 6, #500
- Asia Blue | 4899 Hwy. 6, Suite 101C
- Russo’s New York Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen | 10350 Hwy. 6, G
Many restaurants and eateries are usually closed on Mondays. To see if your favorite spot is open on Monday, Feb. 14 or to check out other cuisine locations in Missouri City, click this link: Review Google Map Restaurant Listing.
Grab Something Sweet:
- Churned Creamery | 9303 Hwy. 6, Suite 400
- Enjoy seasonal toppings – candy hearts with messages – over mint and lemon cupcake, the two newest flavors at this freshly churned, hand crafted ice cream shop.
- Baskin-Robbins | 8731 Hwy. 6
- Enjoy their new flavor “Secret Admirer” until the end of the month. There are also specialty cakes shaped like Hershey’s kisses and a box of chocolates.
- Great American Cookies/Marble Slab Creamery | 6250 Hwy. 6
- Order heart themed cookie cakes and cookies online via this link: or call 281.208.5140 for more details.
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt | 5938 Hwy. 6
- If you’re looking for a healthier option for sweets, stop by and try their froyos, smoothies, shakes and cakes.
- Million Cakes | 3424 FM 1092 Rd., Suite 230
- Call or visit www.millioncakes.com to order special cakes, cupcakes, cookies or cake pops for your valentine.
- Sorbetiere | 4340 Sienna Pkwy. #106
- In the mood for some homemade ice cream? Drop in and check out their wide variety of ice cream and sorbet flavors.
- Sugar Rush, Too | 1731 Texas Pkwy.
- Closed on Sunday and Monday. However, they will have special Valentine’s Packages, including chocolate-covered strawberries, cupcakes, cake balls, infused strawberries/cake balls and more available for purchase until 8 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 12.
- Atomic Gaming Café/Sweets in the Sky Bakery | 4747 Hwy. 6
- Smallcakes | 6261 Hwy. 6, #100 B
Plan a staycation at one of these hotels in MCTX:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott | 3533 FM 1092 Rd. | 832.899.8181
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites | 5007 Hwy. 6 | 281.969.8650
- Hampton Inn & Suites | 4909 Hwy. 6 | 281.208.7901
And, for all those who want to celebrate at home, make one stop at these MCTX stores for your dinner essentials, chocolates, flowers, cards and gifts:
- H-E-B | 4724 Hwy. 6
- Walmart | 5501 Hwy. 6
- Target | 6000 Hwy. 6
- Kroger | 6200 Hwy. 6
- H-E-B | 8900 Hwy. 6
- Walmart | 9929 Hwy. 6
- Kroger | 10250 Hwy. 6
- Harvest Market | 4603 Sienna Pkwy.
- Foodarama | 1603 Cartwright Rd.
- Fiesta Mart, LLC | 1530 Independence Blvd.
For more updates, please watch the City website: www.missouricitytx.gov, like us on Facebook—fb/MissouriCityTX, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat—@MissouriCityTX and Nextdoor, watch Missouri City Television (Ch. 16 on Comcast and Ch. 99 on AT&T) or download the MCTX Mobile app (available for free in Google Play and the Apple app store).