How do I obtain a traffic accident report?
The driver of any vehicle in an accident occurring within the City of Missouri City that results in injury, death, damage exceeding $1,000, or damage to any vehicle that cannot be normally and safely driven shall report such an accident by the quickest means possible to the Police Department. Police officers called to the scene may investigate the accident, file charges, and submit accident reports to the Texas Department of Public Safety within 10 days of the accident.

If you are not a participant in the accident, then you must follow the guidelines as set forth through open records. The fee for one copy is $6.

For information concerning accident reports, contact the Missouri City Police Department Records Division between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday by calling 281.403.8700.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report an abandoned car?
2. How do I obtain a traffic accident report?
3. How do I report a code violation?